I have partnered with Ecuadane for this feature. Any opinions are my own
This Mother’s Day give a gift she will love that also gives back to natives in Ecuador. This Antisana Arrow Blanket by Ecuadane is by far one of the best gift ideas I have held in my hands. Not just because it is so soft, but because the quality cannot be unseen. It is not a bulky blanket by any means. It is very thin and lightweight for its size, but so warm. I don’t know how they do it! Plus they are made with eco friendly wools. Sustainable products are great to buy!
To sum up the features of this blanket and others like it (see more designs here from Ecuadane) I listed them below:
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season. It does not itch.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
Have you ever ordered something and when you open the package you just can’t stop ‘awe’ing over it and feeling it? You see it and immediately are proud of the quality in the look, feel and design all at once. That is what you get with these blankets from Ecuadane and I am proof because I experienced just that with my Antisana Arrow blanket. What is neat is that this blanket is named after a stratovolcano of the Northern Andes, Ecuador. So not only is it hand made in Ecuador by the native Otavaleños but its very name holds the same culture.
The blanket retails for $129.99 and the quality totally justifies the price! Shipping is always free at Ecuadane too. Make sure you head to Ecuadane.com and scroll to the bottom where you can join their newsletter that way you can be made aware of any specials they are offering! They are on Facebook as well so you can follow there too.