I think I found the most genius learning screen ever made for babies and toddlers and the only problem is my oldest is 11 now and missed the boat on this one! I would have surely had him using Animal Island Learning Adventure (AILA) Sit & Play as a toddler for many reasons! Instead we had DVD’s and bulky tablets we always feared he’d drop, spill on them or navigate into unsafe content.
Animal Island Learning Adventure (AILA) Sit & Play is safe! It comes pre-loaded with early preschool curriculum that supports your infant, toddler or preschooler’s cognitive growth, without interruptions from ads, apps, or inappropriate content.
- Original exclusive series: a fun and robust curriculum filled with animations, songs and stories designed to prepare toddlers for preschool over the course of 18 months
- Along the way, young learners will reach key milestones in literacy, numeracy, communication, creativity and socialization
- Activities are delivered in 10-15-minute learning sessions, in accordance with the American Academy of Pediatrics’ guidelines for screen time for young children
- No ads or inappropriate content, free lifetime updates with no subscription required
- The AI adapts to each child’s engagement, allows for a tailored learning experience and offers the right content at the right time
- The AILA Parent App lets parents set learning sessions, check in on their child, send photos and videos, and control the screen time
The characters are engaging and there is a good mix of talk, song and even dance to get them moving. Even in screen-free homes, you can’t ignore the benefits of technology to assist in child development so this is the perfect solution. It is hands-free and worry-free. Once you press power it starts teaching-no touchscreen/play required. If you have to walk away and power it off, AILA remembers where your child left off and starts right back up again at their last learning session. It is designed to walk your child through a progressive learning plan.
The free parent app allows you to make some customized adjustments. You can monitor screen time and progress. You get alerts and updates on content your child is currently mastering. The fun part is you can monitor your child as in, you can see their face as your phone app becomes the screens point of view. Make sure they are still engaged. Available for Android and iOS.
If you need to move from learning to nap time, simply put AILA in lullaby mode and slow animation with sleepy-time music will play. Traveling? AILA is portable as learning and sleep help.
Get learning now because the earlier the better as we now know. AILA is best for ages 12-36 months. This learning program is simply the best value and best curriculum I have seen yet in all baby and toddler products I have seen involving a screen. I highly recommend for families looking technology but not game play. Remember, they don’t press the screen or buttons. They sit and learn (only instead of a Teacher they get fun and engaging animal friends). Buy AILA today – It’s at Amazon!