Comment: This post is in partnership with Slickdeals. Opinions and tips are my own.
Hobby Lobby – my favorite hobby is shopping here! It is so dangerous and so much more than a craft store or home decor store. I was just there the other day to get artificial floral pieces for my plantar box out front. I like sticking something red in there for the Holidays and ended up with wrapping paper, a cute RV ornament and some kitchen spoons as well. I dare you to go into Hobby Lobby and not come out with something! How can you beat those rotating 50% of deals?
Here is a favorite wall hanging for my dining room. This was a 50% off score in their Spring Shoppe section from several months ago.
You will want to keep a few things in mind when shopping Hobby Lobby Deals
- Deals change weekly at Hobby Lobby. They sort their deals by product type – wall hangings, Holiday, metal wall hanging, candles, etc. If you have your eye on something and it is not on sale today, chances are it will ‘have its week’ soon. Watch for current sales on their website or via the Slickdeals Hobby Lobby page.
- Really want an item at full price and can’t wait for it to go on sale soon? Make sure you grab your (always running) 40% off 1 regular price item coupon. You can use one per visit. You can just pull it up on your phone and they will scan it. Hey, I had all sale seasonal items the other day and was hungry so grabbed a bag of chips not on sale and I made her scan the 40% off – why not?! It was my only non-sale item I had and it worked.
- Saw something advertised but it is out of stock (typically they are well stocked), but it can happen. A manager should be able to order it for you and have it shipped to the store. Some seasonal product can be exempt for this but a lot is available online.
- Simply put – Remember that Hobby Lobby is closed Sundays!
- Hit the back of the store (typically in the area of fabric, wood DIY projects). It can be a mess to dig through at times but that is your clearance score! It is worth the digging!