Comment: I was sent product for this feature. All opinions are 100% my own.
Our current house situation went from my Husband, tween son and I to adding our oldest and his GF as they save for their first home. They pay us a food allowance and get grocery shopping done and meals cooked for them. Having 20-somethings in the home I am cooking a lot more at a time and then I always try to cook huge batches of dinner because if there are leftovers they love taking them the next day for work lunch. From 3 people to a lot more, planning is crucial or it can become overwhelming.
Recently I was introduced to the new Weekly Dinner Menu Planning Board. The design is done, it stands up and even has recipe cards with shopping lists. Having a meal plan in my head wasn’t cutting it. I save so much time and money having a visual menu planning board.
Every menu board includes:
- a 11×17 printed board with attached stand and velcro tabs to plan out your family’s meal for each night of the week.
- 15 of Nic’s favorite quick and easy dinner recipes that your family is sure to love including chicken, steak, fish and vegetarian options.
- Individual cards with a shopping list for each meal.
- Easy 4-step recipes for each dinner.
- An extra card for “Take Out” and “Leftovers” for those night your prefer not to cook.
Take a look at the board in action
If you know a busy family or just want to start the new year off more organized, make sure to order your Weekly Dinner Menu Planning Board from Nibbles by Nic!