Welcome to the Suzy Snooze Review and Giveaway
As a busy Mom I do not fall asleep easily. I suppose you can say I relate to a busy Baby in just simply having nights where you cannot drift off so easily. I downloaded a meditation sound app and I can put my sleep phones on and hit play and I am out in no time. The specific sounds and music really do help put my body and mind into sleep zone and I sleep better now. The same idea can help your baby sleep better also.
Babies and toddlers have been going to sleep to music mobiles and lullaby toys for decades and I realize for myself that not just any white noise will do. It is a pitch, volume and tone combination that when done right puts you to sleep fast. The Suzy Snooze Smart Night Light, Sleep Soother and Baby Monitor with Audio from BleepBleeps has that perfect fall-asleep-fast soothing audio for kids (and adults too). Even my 10 year old is out fast with his Suzy Snooze!
- Audio Baby Monitor on your Smartphone: listen in live with high definition, secure audio
- Gets your kids to sleep at bedtime: A baby sound machine with ambient sounds for sleep, lullabies for kids, and a noise machine – Suzy is the cutest sound machine baby shusher.
- Keeps children asleep all night: low energy LED night lamp stays cool to the touch and the soft, orange LED night light can also play sleep sounds (like a white noise machine baby shusher) with running music all night.
- Tells your toddler when it’s time to get up! in the morning Suzy’s LED wake up light gently switches off and she raises her magic hat. That means it’s ok for children to get out of bed too.
- Sleep enducing sound and music sequences
1 lucky reader will win a Suzy Snooze of their own ($79.97 ARV). The Gleam giveaway is hosted by BleepBleeps. They will gather entries and contact winner. Giveaway ends on March 10, 2019. Open to USA ages 16+. Good luck!Win A Suzy Snooze Smart Nightlight, Sleep Soother & Baby Monitor #17
Comment: I was sent a Night Light at a deep discount for feature. All opinions are my own