This is a sponsored post and all opinions are my own
What is the difference between CURCUMIN and Turmeric? To put it simply, Turmeric is a root (like Ginger) known to have healing benefits. CURCUMIN is the bio-active source of Turmeric’s healing power and exactly what your body needs.
CURCUMIN is not readily absorbed by the human body when Turmeric is consumed by itself — for example in a tea or a juice. ZYN combines CURCUMIN with PIPERINE, which is an extract from black pepper, which is known to increase absorption of the CURCUMIN by 2000% (according to academic and scientific research). This means that the MOST beneficial ingredient within Turmeric will be absorbed so you get all of the healing benefits.
- Aids in blocking effects of Glaucoma and Cataracts in some research
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, helping in some ways with relief from arthritis, joint pain, psoriasis, colitis
- Reported to have health benefits and potential cardioprotective effect along with COPD and Hypertension
- CURCUMIN may represent a new horizon in managing iron overload-induced toxicity
- A very promising new therapeutic option for the treatment of gastrointestinal and hepatic diseases
- Studies are promising in the potential that CURCUMIN can be a future drug of therapy for the treatment of various neurological disorders such as major depression, tardive dyskinesia and diabetic neuropathy
The ZYN drinks are one of the best ways I have found to get all you need for proper absorption of Turmeric and the right amount of the CURCUMIN from the Turmeric root. The flavors are fantastic. Of the 4 flavors, I like Pomegranate Cranberry best.
Head to DrinkZyn.com to try these for yourself and they have a store locator to check your area for availability.