Do you have home videos you wish you could change the brightness, use a fun imaging selection like B&W, Vintage modes or would you like to display a text on the video? The VideoGIF download from PearlMountain Technology for the Mac is available in the App store and can allow you to finally enhance those videos you have stored and send them as a GIF. A GIF has no sound and allows you to send an animated image. Creating and sending videos can be complicated to send and open. A GIF is a fun way to grab from your photos and send a fun ‘moving’ slide.
I had fun finding videos and decided to enhance one of my favorite videos of my son’s first Easter 5 years ago when he discovered bubbles. I love his big brown eyes and that smile. To label it makes it memorable and I was able to change the brightness as I took the video on an old cell phone back in 2009 and the video quality was not great. See my enhancements below…
The features in VideoGIF
- Available for MAC OS X10.7, 10.8-fully compatible with MAC OS X 10.9
- Multiple import options: from Webcam or Add Video file
- Free to trim a video clip
- Many fine-tune functionalities: crop, resize, text, image filters, color settings, etc
- Set the frame count, frame delay, sequence or the FPS with real-time preview
- Auto-optimize the GIF for better quality
- Convenient export & share options
Visit PearlMountain Technology to learn more!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.