I have partnered with Yankee Candle and product was sent for feature
Have you looked around while driving lately? It is beautiful. The leaves are reds and oranges, the sunsets glow like no other time of the year. We find pumpkin spice ‘everything’ and as Christmas nears we get more cents of pine and spices. Yankee Candle has taken all the reminders of fall and put them in jars and votives to burn around our home. I am burning the Warm Luxe Cashmere candle as I write this and I just want to grab a warm blanket as game 7 of the World Series is about to air and relax in front of the TV on this 38 degree fall night here near Seattle.
What are the Yankee Candle Fall Lineup Scents?
- Warm Luxe Cashmere: the mix of vanilla cream, winter iris, velvet petals, warm cashmere, amber silk, creamy sandalwood and patchouli (don’t worry, it does not smell like patchouli at all). This candle makes me think of gifting it along with a soft, cashmere blanket and some cocoa!
- Honeycrisp Apple Cider: the mix of honeycrisp apples (the best kind in my opinion), apple cider and honey with a musk base. Trust me, this is the candle to burn while baking!
- White Sage: the mix of crushed sage, sea salt, jasmine and ozone with musk, white amber, vanilla and sandalwood base. This candle would be that night of holiday shopping when you’ve battled crowds and been on your feet all day and just want to be surrounded by mellow and quietness.
- Sugared Pumpkin Swirl: a mix of caramel drizzle, pumpkin puree, warm honey, vanilla bean, cedarwood and cinnamon. I would burn this while cleaning before the holidays. It really smells like the spirit of the Holidays and fall.
- Sweet Fig & Pomegranate: a mix of blackberry, sunkissed fig, raspberry leaf, red plum, pomegranate and vanilla. This candle would be great to burn on Christmas Eve after the kids are in bed while you put your feet up in the quiet before the Holiday storm.
- Sunset Fields: a mix of black peppercorn, coriander and sunflower with a wood and airy musk base. his candle can even be gifted to the guys. A great scent for everyone to enjoy.
Yes, I burn different candles depending on the time of the year and mood. Sometimes it is my oils and when I want that lingering fragrance around holidays or get togethers Yankee Candle always hits the mark with scent that spreads throughout my entire home.
Visit the Yankee Candle website to find your perfect scent for the fall or all year long.