This is a promotional post. I was sent product for an honest review
- Room Temperature: have a fan in your room so you can keep cool air circulating at night. it also works great for white noise at that calms your thoughts so much better tha dead silence.
- Bedding: Choose fabrics such as linen or organic cotton with a lower thread count. Too high a thread count means it is tightly woven and that means heat stays trapped under your sheets.
- Keep water and a towel nearby-this gives a quick relief if you should wake up in a sweat from any overheating that wakes you up
- Clothing: Avoid flannel and polyester fabrics as they trap heat. Use sleepwear that is breathable or is made with the right moisture block technology
Because Ozeri makes quality a priority, these products last and look great with any home design. The first impression I had opening my Ozeri 3x Tower Fan was the base. It was heavy and very high quality glass design. There are no low-quality parts to be found anywhere in these products. The only assembly I needed to do was turn the base onto the tower without any tools needed. I love how sleek and versatile the functions are without a confusing digital pad. There are only 6 buttons-the power on/speed, off button, mode, swing/oscillate, timer and shift mode.
- Canted fan blades that utilize the physics of blade curvature to generate opposing sound waves to reduce blade noise & isolate the soothing sounds of the airflow itself
- 3 independently controllable fans & 3 fan speeds, with 9 levels of cooling and customized airflow
- Less than 3 inches thick and a visually arresting design with an elegant reinforced glass base stand
- 3 preprogrammed airflow patterns for sleep, relaxation and comfort
- 90 degree whisper-quiet oscillation for optimal air circulation
- Extended range remote control
- touch sensitive LED control panel provide easy access to all features