It’s actually adorable, as if you would want to give it a name. Perhaps like a little drone or Star Wars character. This is my face brush, It is called the TAO Clean Orbital Facial Brush. Its design is on purpose because it does more than cleanse.
When you decide that you need this on your life and also make sure you get one for all the tweens and adults in the house (men too), you get to choose between 5 colors. I have the white.
The TAO Clean Orbital Facial Brush features
- Comfortably cleanses using powerful rotational technology
- Silky soft bristles thoroughly sweep through pores
- The TAO Clean Base Station keeps the brush head protected, clean and away from environmental contaminants
- The base dries the brush head while charging
- One minute timer with interval alert
- Two speed modes clean and exfoliate the skin
- Aura Clean Cleansing Facial Brush is perfect for shower or bath use
- The dock’s built in 360 degree Halo Lamp kills 99.9% of germs and pathogens with UV-C light
- Additional brush types sold separately
I can tell you that my favorite feature is the dock’s built in 360 degree Halo Lamp kills 99.9% of germs and pathogens with UV-C light. This is what prevented me from cringing when my tween son used this on his face.
Then it reminded me, this is great for him too. He is at that age where we are teaching him many hygiene tips and we sometimes forget to remind men that face washing is important to them too. He is our third boy so I have learned that the best way to teach good hygiene habits is to give them a bunch of tools to try – wipes, cleaners on the counter and in the shower, facial pads, foam cleansers, gel cleansers and facial brushes so they can experiment on their own time and find their favorite cleansing tools and cleaners.