2018 Holiday Gift Guide Feature: The Ecuadane Artisana Arrow Blanket
This Artisana Arrow Blanket by Ecuadane is by far one of the best gift ideas I have held in my hands. Not just because it is so soft, but because the quality cannot be unseen. It is lightweight for its size, but so warm. They are also are made with eco friendly wools. Sustainable products make great gifts!
Ecuadane Artisana Arrow Blanket:
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season. It does not itch.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
This blanket from Ecuadane is named after a stratovolcano of the Northern Andes, Ecuador. So not only is it hand made in Ecuador by the native Otavaleños but its very name holds the same culture.
Buy Ecuadane Products
Buy at Ecuadane.com
Comment: I was sent product so that my feature can be authentic and my own original thoughts for you. I am an Amazon Associate and I may be compensated for your purchase through my Amazon links.