Comment: I am proud to partner with Pressure Games
Beginnig today, July 28 there is a new tech toy in town that promotes active play and social gaming with familiar games in 1 handheld unit. The best way to be of the first to own The Countdown Game is to take advantage of their campaign on Kickstarter.
The Countdown has 7 games and 4 play modes in this in unit. Play hide and seek with it or use it as a social table game with friends. I have just as much playing as my 12 year old does. WE play together or can play solo. Try setting it out on the table as a centerpiece when you have a social gathering and watch the adults grab it and get into game mode.
The Countdown Game Modes (Timed Games)
- Hide & Seek is a mode that is played with 2+ players. One person hides it and the others look for it. Once found by a seeker there is a puzzle to correctly solve top stop the timer. Watch out! If you make a mistake, the timer speeds up!
- Hot Potato is played with 2-8 players. Each player must play a random puzzle and pass to the next. Whoever is holding Countdown when the timer expires is out.
- Table CO-OP is played with 2-8 players. Similar to hot potato, you set the timer to work through challenges as teams or individually before time runs out.
- Single Player is just for you! Beat your own time with 12 mini-games to play.
The Countdown Games (Puzzles and Games)
- Trigger Finger – You will be assigned a color and as buttons light up different colors you only press in when it lights up your given color.
- Color Wheel – The * button will display a color. The player must cycle through all the colors until each button matches the * button.
- Whack-A-Mole – it’s like the classic! A button will light up randomly and the player must press that lit up button and it keeps going.
- Cut the Wire – Follow the screen prompts as it tells the the player to press one or two colors until all the buttons are no longer lit up
- Tie the Bell – A color will light up + you will hear tones. You are only to press the lit up button when it plays the tone
- Simon Says – do I need to explain this one? Probably not!
- SafeCracker – The player must turn Countdown clockwise or counter-clockwise until the word “hold” appears. The game will light up green and become brighter the closer the player gets to the correct angle.
Impressed yet? There is so much fun you can have and it looks deceiving doesn’t it? Who would guess so many games are packed into this?
But there is one more aspect packed into The Countdown Game and it is in the levels. Set games from level 1-9 depending on age, ability and challenge. This way the young aren’t overwhelmed and trying to beat impossible clocks and the older are challenged enough to have fun!
How to get The Countdown Game BEFORE it hits retail? It is in their Kickstarter campaign.
- Head to The Countdown Game Kickstarter Page HERE
- Make a pledge that fits the deal you wish to qualify for