This is a promotional post. I was sent samples.
If you are looking for healthy snacks to pack in your child’s lunch. Nairn’s Oatmeal biscuits are the perfect snack to add. They come individually wrapped with 4 cookies in a serving. The flavors are delicious-Stem Ginger & Oatmeal cookies, Oatmeal Grahams, Chocolate Chip, Oats & Syrup and Oats and Fruit. My son loves the ginger because they really taste like a ginger snap!
The size in flavors are great benefits, but the best benefits is the nutrition packed in these snacks. Why is Oatmeal such a beneficial snack for our child? Nairn’s reminds us of these benefits
- Energy Booster: Oats are packed with fiber and slow releasing carbs they fuel kids without a blood sugar drop.
- Nutritional Powerhouse: Oats include B vitamins-thiamin, folic acid, biotin, pantothenic acid, vitamin E and minerals alike zinc, selenium, copper, iron, manganese and magnesium.
- Boost Mood: Oats have vitamin B6 and tryptophan to produce brain chemical serotonin which helps feelings of well-being and elevates moods.
- Improve Concentration: Oats sustain energy levels with their slow releasing carbohydrates that offer a steady supply of energy throughout the day.
- Digestive Health: Oats soluble and insoluble fibers improve bowel movements, relieve constipation and support levels of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Good Night Sleep: Oats boost levels of melatonin and provide the body with magnesium, a mineral that helps calm
- Maintain Healthy Weight: Oats control a healthy appetite that reduces the risk of excess weight gain.
- Naturally Healthy: Oat-based, gluten-free cookies and crackers are an easy, nutritious option for children on the go.
Nairns snacks are gluten free, Non GMO Project verified with natural oats and made with palm fruit oil. You will not find any artificial colors, flavors, trans fats or preservatives in their snacks. Each cookie is only 45 calories and they are vegan!
You can find these at health food stores near you such as Whole Foods, Fairway, Giant Eagle and on Amazon! Head to Nairn’s and see all of the products available and send your child off with a dose of oats for the day!