This is a promotional post. Opinions are my own
- 3-4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp garlic or 2 cloves
- 2C cornflakes (I used Honey Bunches of Oats and removed the clusters for a sweeter taste)
- 1/2 C chopped onion
- 3/4C canned bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp crushed peanuts
- 1/4-1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 C chopped green onion
- 1 package of Foster Farms Grilled refrigerated chicken strips
- Sautee garlic in a large pan or wok for 30 seconds in hot oil. Add cornflakes and stir about 2 minutes until coated and cooked a bit. Remove all from pan and set aside
- Add white onion, sprouts and peanuts to the hot pan and stir for 2 minutes
- Add chili powder, sugar, lemon juice and soy sauce and stir another 1-2 minutes until well mixed
- Add chicken breast, green onions and the cornflake mixture and stir well about a minute. I add an additional tsp of oil to help all ingredients mix well.
- Serve hot any way you desire.
Foster Farms has always taken pride in offering fresh chicken right from the store to your home. With the Foster Farms Refrigerated Chicken Breast strips, you can easily grab these and add them to any dish. Add a package to your pasta dish, a stir fry or on a salad. It is so convenient and I love having these in my fridge and ready to grab for a quick meal. They come in 3 flavors-Grilled, Southwest and Honey Roasted.
2 lucky readers will win some Foster Farms Refrigerated Chicken Strips FREE product coupons. First place winner gets 3 coupons and runner up gets 2 coupons! Enter below. Open to US. Ends on 8/5. Good luck!