Samples sent for feature
Before wondering if these Mission products I am featuring is just another fitness line of clothing, I can tell you that there are safe and unsafe ways to exercise. In the heat, the safety factor while being outdoors becomes a lot higher due to the heat’s effect on our bodies. It has been a hot summer in many of our states this summer, including here near Seattle. When your body temperature raises you burn a lot of energy trying to self-cool. You could use that energy for a more effective workout instead. Mission’s Vaporactive line works hard to cool your body so that your energy doesn’t have to focus on that task. Now you have that energy back to perform better in fitness or sports.
As the Olympics have started, I will mention that Mission is a proud supporter of the USRowing team, they will provide cooling towels bearing the American flag to all Olympians and Paralympians competing in the 2016 Games. They will also provide additional cooling accessories and gear, including hats and multi-cool headwear to help the U.S. athletes stay cool during their training and competition. A gal I used to nanny for is competing in the 2016 Paralympics Basketball Team for USA in RIO. So I love to feature brands that support the Paralymppics as much as I do. Look for Megan Blunk on that court, that sweet, dimple-faced girl is who we are cheering for in this home.
I am listing a few products below that will do more than provide fashion, but work for your body temperature so you can perform better. It sounds too easy-put on some socks, a shirt and hat and you reserve more energy. However, the technology is rather complex and that is why Mission is more than an ordinary fitness clothing brand.
- Vaporactive Performance No-Show Socks ( 2-pack). Powered by 37.5 technology and infused with permanent active particles that rapidly attract and evaporate sweat keeping you cool dry and comfortable
- Enduracool Techknit Cooling Towel. Instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out and is snapped in the air to activate its cooling properties.
- Enduracool Microfiber Cooling Towel. Made from proprietary performance fabric that instantly cools when soaked with water, wrung out and is snapped in the air to activate its cooling properties.
- Cooling Performance Hat. When wet its stays cool for hours. Lighter than most and with a non-structured fit to afford you maximum breathability.
- Reflective Cooling Headband. A cooling lockdown reversible headband. It drops to 30 degrees below average body temperatures when soaked with water, wrung out and snapped.
So what does Mission mean by stays cool when wet and 37.5 technology? 37.5 technology means that at the fiber level of the fabric such as the socks, there are naturally derived active particles added. Your body gives off an infrared energy when you are burning calories and it attracts that natural energy from your body. It captures, traps and evaporates that moisture (from sweat), that allows you to be cool but does not leave you feeling wet. These particles hold the wet-you feel the cold. It essentially attracts and removes sweat from your body unlike wicking that just moves it around. Active 37.5 is the name of these infused particles that do all that work. It is made to last and will not wash out. This is a dry to cool effect.
With Mission’s Enduracool technology such as in their cooling towels, fabric chills to a surface temperature by up to 30°. This helps you control temperature on demand. It is a proprietary weave that absorbs moisture (water) though its capillary system. The construction of the fabric has a hollow core that spreads water. This slows evaporation for a prolonged cooling effect. This is the wet to cool effect meaning you have to wet the product to activate the cold. Adding water creates a cooling effect so your body performs its best and saves energy. On your next hot run- pour some water from your bottle onto the towel, snap to wrap around your neck. You have to feel that cold to know just how effective it works.
Visit Mission today and start saving that energy for better performance while Mission Vaporactive keeps your cool. Great for the kids outdoors so they do not overheat!