I have partnered with Q Wunder for this feature. Product was sent
Q Wunder is an entire system of products by EQtainment that is here to help parents and professionals make children happier by working on the social and emotional skills that every child truly needs help with at some point in life. Whether you have a special needs child or a child who experienced trauma or a life changing event has occurred these are great tools to help your child cope.
Edit: Right now you can find Q Wunder prizes will be featured in Chick-fil-A® Kid’s Meals. While supplies last.
The Q Wunder Tools
Q Wunder uses episodes to watch, music and games all along the same theme and continuing story and topics your child will relate to. Q is a monkey. Q is very intelligent but he can use some help at times learning the right way to talk to people and can let his feelings and emotions get away from him sometimes. The tools of the Q Wunder system allows us to go alongside Q and learn and grow.
- Q-Time Buddy: He is the lovable monkey plush that when held and played with can offer children a simple way to develop focus and attention span with a simple breathing exercise they will learn about
- Q’s Race to the Top (Board Game): help Q race to the top of his tree house by answering questions and performing fun actions. The questions are designed to promote feeling identification and verbalization, manners, social skills, creative thinking, balance, and coordination
- Q’s On-The-Go Pack: 90 question and action cards in a convenient carrying case
- Q’s Wild Ride CD & Book: Q races to the ballpark on his hovercraft but he will learn some lessons along the way and your child can follow along too
- Q’s Coloring Book: Just some added fun about Q’s journeys
- Q Wunder App: there is even more to do within the app as well as see your child’s progress through the shows and games
How to use Q Wunder
First, I would start by downloading the app and creating an account. A story at bedtime and some cuddling with the Q-Time Buddy then some game play and coloring make for a well-rounded lesson on those social and emotional skills.
The app has an interactive kids show, fun games, fun songs and bonus features including some celebrities you and your child will recognize. Parents will find podcasts with well-known guests, parenting resources. Start with a short quiz about your child so that their app world is set up right for them and start playing and growing. The books, board games and plush are the fun additions to complete this system.
More fun with Q Wunder
“The show episodes and app feature Sofia Dickens, Chief Creative Officer of EQtainment and former video correspondent for the Emmy Award–winning quiz show, Jeopardy!, and anchored the nation’s largest youth news source, Channel One News, along with her celebrity guests, such as Michael Strahan, Nick & Vanessa Lachey, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, David & Christina Arquette, Willie Robertson and many more!”