Comment: I was sent Polly cloths. Thank you to Polly Cloth for collaborating with Parenting Healthy
2020 became the year of clean and sanitize real quick! I can tell you I was NOT one of the shoppers racing to the store for chemical cleaners and wipes. That is because I am aware of brands that clean just as effectively without the chemicals and those ingredients can actually cause upper respiratory illnesses and isn’t that what we are trying to avoid? In my home I use my Polly cloth and I can pair this with a safe cleaner or use with water.
There are so many benefits to using the Polly cloth as opposed to single-use products that are not good for our environment. Take a look at what the Polly cloth does for you and your home:
- Removes 99.99% of bacteria
- Electrostatic charge attracts dust, dirt & bacteria
- Over 300 miles of fiber in each cloth, giving more surface area to each clean
- Higher split-rate than Norwex or E-cloth, so it picks up bacteria better
- No harmful chemicals needed
- All-purpose: gentle enough for leather, stainless steel, etc. but still effective
- Absorbs 8x its weight
- Removes stains
- Can be reused 1000+ times
- Reduces disposable and chemical waste
- More affordable
- Eco-friendly packaging
You can do the math and see that buying a few Polly cloths is cheaper than stocking up on disposable cleaning products. I keep my grey color cloths for glass and stainless steel and my blue for furniture and counters when doing a deep clean. You can use them how you wish and then you just add to your washing machine and dryer like normal. You may wash with bleach. This makes them reusable for quite a while.
Polly uses patented technology that Hospitals across the US use to clean. The Polly cloth is unrivaled in performance and durability. What makes it work better is that each minuscule fiber removes microscopic dirt & bacteria — which your standard cleaning supplies or Microfiber often swipe right past.
Visit https://pollyclean.com/ to order your Polly Cloths today!