I was recently sent coupons to try the New Old Orchard Fruit & Veggie Juice Concentrate. My son loves juices, but because they tend to be loaded with sugar, I selectively choose the juices I keep in the house. There seems to be a new trend in mixing Fruit & Vegetables together to create a healthier juice, but you still need to be aware of exactly what other ingredients are inside. They may be loaded with sugars or artificial sweeteners or a ton of Sodium. I choose to stay away from products overloaded with them. The Old Orchard varieties are an all natural and low sugar choice. And yes-the containers are recyclable! The juice I tries was light-not too thick or bold at all. My son loves it and I know I am making a great juice choice based on Old Orchard’s commitment to serve the health conscious consumer.
- 100% Natural & preservative-free
- Comes in Concentrate-make it as weak or strong as you like
- Each 8oz glass offers a full serving of Fruits & Vegetables & 100% DV Vitamin C
- Each 8oz glass also provides 50% DV Vitamin A and boosts of Calcium and Iron
- Flavors: Blueberry Pomegranate, Peach Mango & Strawberry Banana
There will be 3 Winner!
2 Winner’s get 2 Free Product Coupons and 1 Runner-Up will get 1 Free Product Coupon!
Enter below on Rafflecopter! Good Luck. Ends 11/6 and Open to US
Disclaimer: I was provided the above product for review. All opinions are 100% my own.