This is a promotional post. Opinions are my own
Back to School Feature
If you make your children’s lunch like I do, it can get hard to keep snacks cycled and find one’s that are healthy and taste good. I always cycle the lunch options or the kids get bored of the same lunch and then don’t eat as much as they should. Slammers Protein and Organics pouches are a fun and delicious option. With flavors that are kid-friendly and ingredients that are parent-friendly it is a great choice for the lunchbox.
The ingredients in Slammers come from certified organic farms. There is no added sugars or artificial ingredients. They are packed with superfoods and are a great way to introduce them to the flavors of acai berries and pomegranate to name a few. They taste great and my son loves sticking them in the freezer for a bit and eating them ice cold and slushed. Many times I will stick snacks like Slammers in the freezer and put in their lunchbox because by lunchtime they are melted down to a fun slush.
There are 6 flavors:
- Epic-Mangoes, Bananas, Carrots, Orange, Greek Yogurt and Real Vanilla- Vit C & A sources
- Awesome– Bananas, Blueberries, Strawberries, Beets, Acai & Amaranth- Vit C & D sources
- Chill’N– Bananas, Blueberries, Butternut Squash, Greek Yogurt & Yumberry- Vit C & Iron sources
- Pumped– Banana, Mango, Butternut Squash, Ancient Grains & Cinamon- Vit A & C sources
- Pomegranate Grape Crush Smoothie– Grape, Pomegranate, Coconut, Apple Banana & Purple Carrot- 7g of protein
- Watermelon Kiwi Burst Smoothie– Strawberry, Kiwi, Watermelon, Apple, Banana & Beet- 7 g of protein
You can find Slammers at many retailers like Safeway, Target, Publix, HEB and Ralphs.
Visit http://kidsgourmet.com/ to learn more!
1 lucky reader will win an entire case of Slammers to stock up for the rest of summer and Back to School. Enter below. Open to US and ends on 7/31. Good luck!