This is a product review post on behalf of Smiley360 for PERK auto refresheners. I was provided product for this review, however all opinions are 100% my own
- Put the vent wrap in a ziploc unzipped and stash in your center console for 2-3 days so it is is slightly contained and initial odors are more gradually released.
- Put in in the car after you get home from last errand of the day and when you don’t plan on driving for another day or so. Out it on a vent closest to a window and crack that window.
- Easy to use-no parts to click or put together
- Fits any vent blade
- Uses Stedi-Scent to regulate fragrance delivery
- Scent protected inside soft, black protective cover to keep oils off your interior
- Average scent wrap lasts over 2 weeks
- Comes 4 to a pack and each one is individually wrapped-that’s 60 days of freshness per pack!
Make Your Child’s Booster Seat Comfortable
Disclosure: I was provided the above product. All opinions are 100% my own