I was recently sent a few products from Nature’s Flavors for review and am so thrilled I discovered them. I am not an overly earthy-type Mom, but I do believe that quality cannot come from added, unnecessary chemicals. To ingest or apply chemicals and additives of any kind has no benefit what so ever as far as I am concerned. Just think back a few generations-natural was all there was. We were healthier people for it also!
I used my box of Rainbow Pack Food Coloring at Easter. I wanted pastels so I actually added the food coloring to yellow frosting. What I love about these food colors is the packaging which is durable and labeled well including an insert on the inside lid reminding you how safe you can feel using a product of quality and only natural ingredients. The colors came as Blue, Red Cherry, Green Honey, Orange Pumpkin & Yellow. These colors are vibrant and will dress up any dessert or drink recipe. Just look at what I got below adding the colors to my yellow frosting…
- They have been creating Natural products for over 25 years
- They offer more than 8,000 Natural & Organic products
- Offer Culinary products, food, supplements and more!
- Besides products, you can read the history of flavors and some education on origins of natural products and oils on their website
- Located in the US-Orange County, Ca. and using elements from all over this continent