This is a promotional post for Michael Todd. I was provided product. Opinions are my own.
If you regularly read my Blog and follow the beauty posts I offer, you know that I share only the best and top-rated natural products. It is so important to not fall in traps of the ‘convenient’ products that are on shelves of every store and offer Sunday clip out coupons so that you can easily grab up that bottle of cleanser and skincare you need. I call these traps because so many of these brands do more harm than good. Your skin is a living organism that needs nourishment and when you feed it the ‘junk food’ of skincare you will have more negative effects than positive. I only use natural and organic products and currently I am using the Michael Todd Honey and Oat Gentle Deep Pore Cleanser I was sent. I love it and guess what? It works without the chemicals and parabens many other products contain. I then follow the cleanser with the Michael Todd Cranberry Antiox™ Hydrating Anti-Aging Toner.
Michael Todd Honey and Oat Gentle Dee Pore Cleanser
- Daily cleanser
- Does not strip skin of natural moisture balance
- Formulated with antioxidant-rich honey that moisturizes and soothes
- Deep-penetrating oat extract removes impurities and blockages
- Stimulates the growth of new cells with healing aloe vera leaf juice
Michael Todd Cranberry Antiox™ Hydrating Anti-Aging Toner
- Delivers intense hydration & powerful anti-aging benefits
- Formulated with antioxidant-rich cranberry extract for moisture balance
- Combats bacteria and environmental stressors
- Repairs, Strengthens and Revitalizes with Vitamins B, C and A
- Antimicrobial citric acid for a clearer complexion
- Organic aloe vera leaf juice offers anti-inflammatory properties
- Restores skin to proper pH balance without drying the skin out
This toner leaves my skin feeling so cool and refreshed. I apply to my face with a cotton ball after cleansing at night and can feel the toner working with a cool sensation. The cleanser works great and when I use the toner after I don’t have much residue left on the cotton when I cleansed first with the Honey and Oat Cleanser.
Learn more: MichealToddUSA.com