This is a sponsored post from FitFluential on behalf of Mamma Chia. I was provided products for this post, however all opinions are 100% my own.
- They are a seed-Chia Seeds
- Packed with Omega-3’s
- Great source dietary fiber
- Contain complete protein & antioxidants
- Aztec Mayans depended on the seeds for vitality & strength
- 2 Chia Seeds are used: Black Chia & White Chia
- Mamma Chia White & Black Chia Seeds-add these to salads, oatmeals, smoothies and more. They come in a 12oz resealable pouch and typically run under $12 a bag. An excellent source of rich Omega’s and protein!
- Mamma Chia Squeeze Pouches-great for on-the-go nutrition of a fruit & vegetable snack. They come in 6 delicious flavors-Wild Raspberry is my favorite! My son loves the Mango Coconut! These are gluten & vegan free.
- Mamma Chia Vitality Beverages-9 delicious drinks packed with energy & power. They are also gluten & vegan free and bring an added value of Vitamin C as well. Natural and sweetened with the natural agave nectar.
- Chia Vitality (Book)-written by Founder & CEO of Mamma Chia. This is your Chia bible! You will learn so much about the benefits as well as recipes and meal plans to cleanse in a natural way to start you off on an energy-rich diet.
Mamma Chia Website
Mamma Chia on Facebook
Mamma Chia on Twitter
Mamma Chia on Instagram
Mamma Chia on Pinterest
1 reader will win the following prize pack from Mamma Chia valued at $75
*1 week supply of Mamma Chia products-7 Chia squeezes (varied flavors) & 7 beverage vouchers
*1 copy of Janie’s book-Chia Vitality
*1 Mamma Chia T-Shirt
Enter below on Rafflecopter. Ends May 9, 2014. Open to US.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided products. All opinions are 100% my own. Parenting Healthy is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Prize to be sent by the sponsor.