Her name is Sarah and she is a Mom who also knows the struggle of bathing your slippery baby. It can be dangerous at times. I remember my son being young and I was soapy and he was soapy and I had to adjust him and would be so afraid he’d slip from my hands and have a head to porcelain accident. The difference between Sarah and most of us is she came up with a solution, LatherMitts.
- Safety: The gentle neoprene grip that lines LatherMitts’ thumb and forefinger ensures that squirmy, slippery kids are secure and safe in your hands. Neoprene, commonly used in wetsuits, is hypoallergenic, non-slip and is naturally resistant to oil, mildew and mold.
- Quality: The rest of the glove is made of white organic cotton, perfect for a baby’s sensitive skin.
- Dexterity: Get into hard-to-reach places like behind ears and under chins with ease.
- Value: LatherMitts can be rewashed and reused again and again the same way you would use a washcloth.
- Options: LatherMitts come in sizes small to extra large, so mom and dad can both cover bath time duties.