This is a promotional post for Little Twig. All opinions are 100% my own
The Holidays are ending and it is time to get back to the norm. The kids had a blast and like your house, they are filthy! There are products I use daily with my youngest son and I need to know that the personal care products I use on his hair and skin are safe and effective. If you know how to label-read the ingredients on many children bath products are disgusting! If you do not label-read, trust me that there are some harsh chemicals in that standard shampoo and bubble bath your child is absorbing! Little Twig is available to bring you products for your child’s (and even you) hair and skin that is all-natural, eco-friendly and effective!
About Little Twig products
- Provides bath products for your children
- Developed by advice from pediatricians and real-life parents
- Organic and botanical ingredients
- Each product is guaranteed
- Donates to local and global environmental charities
- Phthalate & sulfate-free
- No parabens, or synthetic fragrances
- Nut, soy and wheat free
I use the lavender-scented line of wash and lotions and they smell so sweet! They are highly effective with great lather and I am confident that this product is safe on my son’s hair and skin and is sustainable.