This is a product review for Attitude products
Laundry is something we do everyday, at least in my home it is at minimum a once a day chore. We gather our children’s clothing put them in the washing machine where it is rinsed with soap. When that soap contains harsh chemicals that may not have been completely rinsed away, you get exposure of these on your families skin. We tend to be the most sensitive about what products we put on the skin of our youngest children. The infants and toddler’s skin can be so sensitive and laundry soap is the last thing we need making them uncomfortable. Even if these chemicals do not seem to superficially bother them, they still are exposed and the skin is a breathing organism that tries absorbing anything it comes in contact with-fragrances, soaps, etc.
Attitude understands this and has a line of safe and natural products that work! The sad fact is we can have clean homes and clothes without half the ingredients tossed into commercial products. It takes a little natural ingredients and water to clean most surfaces. I was sent the laundry detergent & fabric softener bundle-Pear Nectar and the scent is so mild and sweet. I love it!
Attitude Bundle Laundry Detergent & Fabric Softener-Pear Nectar
- No carcinogens or by-products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of enzymes and optical brighteners
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Designed to work in both HE & Standard machines
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan product
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.