This is a promotional post for Jesus Sees Us product. All opinions are my own
Jesus Sees Us Doll & Picture Book
Available on Amazon
On Sale: $24.99 (that’s a $10 savings)
Did you know that by the age of 3, your child can grasp who Jesus is? At a young age they can relate to Jesus being a baby who had parents and a general life story. The older they get, they understand the concept of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and the idea that Jesus knows and sees us without being physically present. Introducing a young child to Jesus just became easier with the Jesus Sees Us doll and book bundle. The book focuses on ways to be like Jesus with examples of how we can satisfy him. I grew up attending Catholic school from Grade 1-9. In the early elementary years much of what I learned was in coloring and books as these are tools that allow a child to grasp who Jesus stands for and his messages for us.
About Jesus Sees Us
- Jesus Sees Us was created by 2 mothers of preschool-aged children looking for an engaging and relatable way to introduce Jesus and their Faith to their children
- Includes a soft-bodied doll with a hard molded head
- Includes a hard-covered lesson book
- Appropriate for children ages 2-6
- Lesson Book includes illustrated biblical stories of Jesus with scripture references and corresponding lessons on how to behave for Jesus
- A tool to introduce Jesus at a young age
Jesus Sees Us set makes an excellent Easter gift and you can get yours ordered today at a $10 discount at Amazon!