This is a promotional post fro Kiss products on behalf of BrandBacker
If you are like me, you have hair that is straight and very fine and if i want curls that come out the size I want and that hold, I cannot count on a standard curler. The heat does not set my curl correctly and it never looks like a quality curl. I prefer more of a wave or lose curl which is why I love my new Kiss InstaWave curler. I can set my curl as tight or loose as I want to. It is so easy to use and my curls hold and look great!
Using the Kiss InstaWave curler
- Hold the InstaWave vertically
- Simply place section of hair on the InstaWave curling rod
- Touch the Curl Dial either left or right, and the InstaWave instantly and automatically catches and curls the hair
- Hold for 5-10 seconds, hold longer for tighter curls and less for beachy waves
- Pull the InstaWave down vertically, letting hair out
- Tip: Switch between curling right and curling left to create the most natural looking curls
No curling action needed so save your wrists and let the Kiss InstaWave do the tangle-free curling for you with a press of the button. It will automatically shut off after 90 minutes if it is left on. Low and high settings max out at 420 degrees.
You can find your Kiss InstaWave at Target, Amazon and Ulta.
Learn more: http://www.KISSInstaWave.com