I was recently sent a set of Bath Blocks for review from Just Think Toys and my son is having a blast! He is 5 and from the photo below you can see he uses it as a platform for his Angry Birds. I had not thought about Bath Toys at his age for some time now and I am amazed by his constantly focused on playing with these. He wanted to take baths 1-2 times a day for several days and now it is daily. He makes sure all the blocks are together before getting into the bath. His Angry Birds and Bath Blocks are forever paired together. I love how durable they feel with a quality that has yet to show wear or breakage. The colors are bright and easy to spot in a Bubble Bath. I have watched him build all sorts of tall structures and there is no frustration in these falling over. The water and soap acts as the ‘glue’ to hold the pieces to each other. I have added these to my nephews’ lists. These blocks allow for freedom of creativity and the bath is the perfect spot-away from Televisions, distractions and conversations. Just a child and his toys!
- Comes in a vinyl bag with mesh bottom to allow water run off
- Designs allow for building ball runs, water slides and includes a ball
- Oppenheim’s Gold Award recipient
- Ages 3+-due to the small ball
- Made of Phthalate free, mildew & bacteria resistant foam
- Soap and shampoo bubbles aids in the tackiness of the blocks adhering to each other
Disclaimer: I was provided the above item for review. All opinions are 100% my own. Giveaway courtesy of Just Think Toys.