When I use soaps or cleaning products in my home I love to find ones that leave pleasant scents. I relate ‘clean’ to smelling great. When I am done washing the dishes or my hands, if it smells good then I feel a little bit cleaner. With the Softsoap Decor Collection, I can leave a great scent behind and my counter space looks great too with bright colors of the bottles.
The Softsoap® brand conducted a survey to discover where Americans find joy in the home and where they want to see more of it:
· 71% of Americans find joy in washing their hands and 93% say that a pleasing scented hand soap brings them joy.* The Softsoap® Décor Collection® features five scents that entice the senses sparking small moments of happiness by beautifying your sink.
· 79% of Americans wish they can bring more joy into their homes.*
· 86% of Americans agree that decorating their home brings them joy.* The Softsoap® Décor Collection® allows consumers to decorate the sink in any room of the home.
· 69% of Americans wish they could add more joy to their bathroom.* Making the small decision to purchase Softsoap® and add it to the sink, can add a pop of color to the bathroom.
· Softsoap®’s Décor Collection® can help make the time consumers spend at the sink each week more joyful.
*All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from Toluna. Total sample size was 875 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between March 18 – March 21, 2019. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all U.S. adults aged 22-55.
Available now at mass retail, drug and grocery stores nationwide
I was sent the Décor Collection® from Softsoap® and used them for this feature. Opinions are my own