I have partnered with these brands for feature and product samples
Go ahead! Have a cookie and some cheese snacks! I did and I am watching what I eat. This is because I can feel a bit less guilty snacking on ParmCrisps and Mrs. Thinsters Cookie Thins and I will explain why.
Mrs. Thinsters Cookie Thins are not only delicious but come in so many great flavors from chocolate chip to key lime pie and more. The ingredients in these cookies are NON-GMO, RBGH-Free and contain no corn syrup, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Chances are you have seen these at your favorite retailer. They are also peanut allergy friendly as well!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sandwiches
What You’ll Need
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips, any kind
- 1 bag Mrs. Thinster’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine the brown sugar, sugar, and butter. Beat on medium-low for 5-10 minutes, or until the mixture becomes smooth, creamy, and pale.
- Next, add the vanilla and continue mixing until combined. Occasionally stop the mixer to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix just until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix again until just combined.
- Scoop this cookie dough in between chocolate chips cookies and serve immediately. This dough can also be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
I love parmesan! I have always wanted to make my own parmesan crisps but haven’t had the time lately so I was excited to learn about ParmCrisps. What is so great is that these crisps are an excellent protein packed snack that are wheat free, gluten free, trans fat free, sugar free, rich in calcium and naturally low in calories and carbs.
They come in original, basil pesto (my favorite), everything, Italian herb, sesame, jalapeno and rosemary. I love to eat these by crushing them over salads. They also make great additions to cheese platters when entertaining. You can visit ParmCrisps to learn which retailer near you carries them and find some delicious recipes.