I was sent samples for feature
If the flavors don’t get to you in a very positive way, perhaps the mission behind Project 7 will. Project 7 makes gourmet, sugar-free gums and mints (and gummies are coming soon) that you can enjoy without the guilty feeling of consuming flavors like Birthday Cake or Kettle Pop. Project 7 simply wants your purchase to make a difference and it truly does.
Project 7 Flavors
- Chocolate Cinnamon Mints
- Peppermint Vanilla Mints & Gum
- Kettle Pop Gum
- Grapefruit Melon Gum
- Birthday Cake Gum
- Rainbow Ice Gum
- Gingerbread Snap Gum
- Front Porch Lemonade Gum
- Coconut Lime Gum
- Wedding Cake Gum
- Sweet Tea + Front Porch Lemonade = Half & Half Build-A-Flavor Gum
- Strawberry Breeze + Margarita = Strawberry Margarita Build-A-Flavor Gum
- Toasted Mallow + Choco Graham = S’Mores Build-A-Flavor Gum
- Cookie Dough + Vanilla Ice Cream = Cookie Dough Yo Build-A-Flavor Gum
- Key Lime + Cream Pie = Key Lime Pie Build-A-Flavor Gum
Each pack you buy supports 1 of 7 areas of need around the world in different ways. The product is made in the USA and the projects are Worldwide. Look on the back of your Project 7 product and see where your purchase donations went to. You can help feed, house and even help heal!
Project 7 Gives Back
- House: Samaritan’s Purse is the sponsor for House the Homeless. They provide relief to those who suffered loss in natural disasters.
- Hope: Rachel’s Challenge is the sponsor for Hope for Peace. They help put students through anti-bullying programs.
- Feed: Children’s Hunger Fund and Feeding America are the sponsors for Feed the Hungry. These non-profit groups are committed to making sure no child or adult ever goes hungry.
- Teach: Camfed, Restore International and Pencils of Promise are the sponsors of Teach Them Well. These groups help children in developing nations receive a proper, daily education
- Earth: Plant with Purpose and Trees, Water, People are the sponsors of Save the Earth. These groups replant trees, heal the damage of deforestation and help save the earth.
- Thirst: Splash is the sponsor for Quench the Thirst. They bring clean drinking water to those in need
- Heal: Partners in Health is the sponsor for Heal the Sick. They deliver life-saving malaria medications to those in need.
Your purchase helps and you’ll love the flavors! Bring a pack home for the family today. Try a new flavor every shopping trip. You can find Project 7 products at many retailers nationwide.
Learn more at http://project7.com/