Share This Post:
What makes you decide a fitness app is worth the download? There are so many choices so how do you know the difference between them all? Endomondo is my new app. I love this app so much that the app I thought I loved more than any other is now deleted from my phone! Why? Because Endomondo is so all inclusive that I have tried hard to find what they missed. Best of all, it so organized and user-friendly. The app is free and you can upgrade to their Premium service which I highly recommend so you unlock all of the benefits. Whether you are new to a workout regimen or are a marathon runner, this app has features for your needs an intensity levels.
|Your running stats during a run on Endomondo
I love the large start/pause/stop buttons. I use an arm band while I run and having small icons to press is hard through the plastic band screen cover. You can listen to your music playlist in the background as you run. The commands that tell you your status, timing and when cool down should start, etc.. will interrupt your music as needed so you stay on track.
Join campaigns and the app saves your workouts. If by the end of the campaign you stuck to the amount required, you get your rewards. Right now I just joined the Faster, Further February Challenge. By completing this challenge and following the guidelines, I am in to win one of 50 Jabra Sports Wireless+ Headsets. The more calories I burn, the more entries I get! These are fun motivational tools and there are many winners and plenty of opportunities for entries.
|Voice commands for your entire workout
Free App vs Premium or Pro Membership
- Connect and race with friends & write/receive pep talks from them
- Real time GPS map for multiple sports and maps of trails
- Auto coach feature & countdown to workout start
- Listen to your music while tracking
- Set distance goals-get audio feedback on progress
- History of all activities
- See calories burned during & after workout
- Customize workout screen to display functions/tracking you need
- Integrate with heat rate monitors from service apps you use
- Manually enter workouts you want to customize
- Find routes
- Facebook integration and tag friends
- Get hydration recommendations
- Add photos and join challenges
Pro Service (available on Android, iPhone & Blackberry)
Get all the above FREE features PLUS
- All your data shown in graphs
- Beat yourself-set goals and beat times/distances
- Calorie & Time goals with audio feedback on performance
- Low battery mode-can be activated for long workouts to save battery
- NO ads
- Step counter/Pedometer
- Customize your audio coach
Premium Service (available on Android, iPhone & Blackberry) $3.99/mo or $29.99/year
Get all the features in Free and Pro service PLUS
- 5K to Marathon distance training plans
- Heart rate zones-shows you how much time spent in each zone
- Weather information
- Choose or create your own interval training
Visit Endomondo.com to learn more and download today on your device!
5 lucky readers will win a 1 year Premium Membership from Endomondo. This allows you to access every feature of the app. Any iPhone, Android or Blackberry user can enter!
Ends 3/14 ~ARV $29.99~
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was provided the Premium Service. This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.