This is a promotional post for Brieftons Spiralizer
Do you have members of your family who are picky eaters? Do you wish you could take certain fruits and vegetables and find a unique way to serve them? The InstaVeg Spiralizer from Briefton could become your new favorite gadget in the kitchen. With 4 cutting widths and a the capacity needed to slice or spiral large firm fruits or vegetables, you can get as creative as you want in the kitchen now.
The InstaVeg Spiralizer will help you make healthier potato or apple chips. Have you ever spiralized Walla Walla onions, caramelized them just a bit and used them in an alfredo sauce? Try it-it will take that sauce to another level of taste and if you don’t caramelize them too much so they keep their white but get soft, the kids think they are fettuccine noodles. There are so many options with this kitchen gadget.
What makes the Brieftons InstaVeg Spiralizer unique?
* Turn almost any firm vegetable into fine spaghetti-like strands or incredibly thin, long ribbons
* You can make-looking garnishes, apple chips, curly fries, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads,
vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more
* The two high quality, ultra sharp stainless steel blades work hand in hand to make this spiral slicer
highly efficient at making endless spiral slices
* Vegetables can also be turned into thin, uniform slices, julienne strips by adding cuts prior to slicing
* Minimum vegetable wastage.
* Made from top quality, 100% BPA-free, food-safe, durable reinforced ABS plastic
* Non-electric, ideal for emergencies and camping
* Easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Use the included cleaning brush to keep it in tip top condition
* Use the included vegetable container with non-slip base to securely catch the resulting vegetable
spirals, or without it to produce spiralized vegetables directly over pots and pans
* Turn the base container into a storage container with the included aroma-protection lid
* Enclosed cutter. There is no risk of finger injuries
* Compact, easy to disassemble and carried along when traveling
* Works on any surface (no suction feet that need a flat surface to operate)
* Easy quick-start guide with our demo videos, detailed assembly and operating manuals
* Bonus Brieftons Spiral Slicer Recipe EBook and free ongoing recipe updates
1 luck reader will win the InstaVeg. Open to US. Ends 9/15. Enter below
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.