There is still time to get Dad a basket of great gifts for Father’s Day! The best part about these gifts for Dad is that if you cannot be with him, the basket can get to him! Whether Dad likes to grill, snack or enjoy a beer, there are great selections for him.
How about the Golf-loving Dad? This 19th Hole – Golf Gift Basket is full of fun and even includes a golf bag that doubles as a small cooler. When I saw the golf bag my first thought was how fun it would be for a new Dad too. The cooler is just the right size to pack bottles in and give Dad the coolest bottle bag when he has baby duty.
What’s in the 19th Hole – Golf Gift Basket?
- Founders All Day IPA
- Peak Organic Fresh Cut
- Newburyport Green Head IPA
- Long Trail Green Blaze IPA
- Golf Balls
- Hickory Maple Bacon Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com
- Savory Garlic Cheddar Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co.
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers by Partner’s
- Spicy Cheddar & Veggie Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co.
- Toasted Sesame Flatbread Crackers by Partners
- Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces by Harvey’s Pretzels
- Almond Cashew Clusters with Pumpkin Seeds by 180 Snacks