I have partnered with GourmetGiftBaskets for feature
Need to send a gift? No one sends a tightly wrapped gifts with personalized messages as plentiful and well-received as GourmetGiftBaskets.com. I have always been impressed with their gifts. I have never had a flaw or even tear in the wrapping and even in baskets like this Fall Seasonal Beer Bucket the glass bottles are packed tightly and protected.
What beer-lover wouldn’t love a bucket of beer and some snacks to go along with it. From meat to popcorn and crackers it’s a little treat in a bucket that is sure to make a great gift this season.
Inside the Fall Seasonal Beer Bucket
- Oktoberfest by Hacker-Pschorr – A dark copper beer with the underlying flavor of caramel
- Oktoberfest by Otter Creek – Hops are harvested in the fall at their peak of ripeness
- Pumpkinhead by Shipyard – This pumpkin spiced wheat beer is delicious on its own or poured into a cinnamon sugar rimmed glass
- Oktoberfest Lager by Von Trapp – A full bodied balanced Oktoberfest lager that’s dark copper in color with a caramel finish that’s balanced well with German hops.
- Harvest Barn Ale by Long Trail – This fall seasonal English Brown Ale is truly a celebration of autumn; maple syrup is added during the brewing process for a lasting yet subtle sweetness.
- Oktoberfest by Warsteiner– Full bodied Oktoberfest that’s well-balanced with a soft, hoppy aftertaste.
- Hickory Maple Bacon Kettle Corn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.8 oz.
- Summer Sausage by Bavaria – 3 oz.
- Spicy Cheddar & Veggie Cheese by Mountain View Cheese Co. – 2 oz.
- Deli Style Hors D’Oeuvre Crackers by Partners
- Chichester Snack Mix by Merrimack Valley Snack Company – 2 oz.
- Buffalo Popcorn by KingOfPOP.com – 1.1 oz.