This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias , Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I am so embarrassed, but in this post I will let you into my bathroom. Notice I said MY bathroom? I have a husband and boys and I have my own bathroom simply because there is no room on my counter or in the cabinets for anyone else’s necessities. My husband calls it a mess, but I call it organized chaos because I actually know what products I have-they all have a purpose and they are located where they should be as I need to grab them. About 85% of all my chaos in the bathroom is hair product. Why? Because I keep trying everything to get the right combination for my fine, thin hair. If you have the world’s thinest hair like mine, you understand how hard it is to hold a curl or have a style last all day. I can’t keep collecting products like this-I am out of room! Then a little product arrived in Walmart stores called Women’s Rogaine and so far it works well enough I don’t use a lot of what I used to for my hair anymore! #MoreIsBeautiful with thicker hair and my hair routine just became more simple!
- Use Women’s Rogaine Foam daily on your dry scalp. This will (over time) give you noticeably more hair. It will simply feel fuller and thicker.
- I wash and condition my hair with Aveeno Nourish and Moisture shampoo and conditioner.
- Before I blow dry, I use a root booster. If I am starting with dry hair, I use the root booster anyhow.
- I turn on my straightener and use it to pull down hair in sections. By doing small sections, the hair falls straight on top of each other section giving it some body. I also will curl the iron a bit at the end for a bouncier look.
- I use a shine serum to run my fingers through my hair one final time, then lightly use hair spray to hold