I have partnered with Swell Coffee Co. for feature
How about fresh coffee beans delivered weekly to your doorstep? How about if those coffee beans are packaged only upon order and arrive from San Diego, Ca? Would Mom (or Dad) love this for Mother’s and Father’s Day? My Mom and husband would be all over this service! And if you don’t want an ongoing order, but would love to gift some bags of fresh-tasting coffee you can do that too!
The best way to try Swell is the Sample pack and it ships for free for only $10! This is a fantastic way to try their popular blends. I have tried a few and I only wish I could give you all a virtual taste because words don’t do justice to describe the difference of fresh roast versus that ground coffee I pick up at the grocery store. The sample pack comes with 6 different 2oz. bags of Swell coffee varieties.
The first bag we tried was the Beach Goth blend. So good!! You get the taste and aroma of deep coca, molasses and raspberry. It smells so good in my kitchen grinding and brewing these coffees. Giving coffee like this as a gift is so well received.
Just look at those beans. I think they are pretty! Can you describe a coffee bean as ‘pretty’? It just fits.
Typically I take creamer with my coffee like some almond milk and stevia, but that is not needed with these delicious blends. I have a classic and a rich setting on my coffee maker and I brewed this on classic and the flavor was bold and perfect.
Here are my personal suggestions if you want to gift Swell Coffee and don’t have time to try them all first.
- Beach Goth: I think this has a very bold taste. If you like rich or even a dessert coffee, this one is the best for that
- The Tide is High: When I taste this blend I think of that stay home sick day. It is just very comforting and the right mix of flavors.
- Chire Natural – Ethipoia: If you like flavors in your coffee from a smooth bean, the fruit taste behind every sip will definitely have you skipping creamer, it is not needed.
- Santa Luzia Natural – Brazil: If you like the lighter or medium roast that just has the perfect cup of black coffee then this is the best choice. No fruitiness, just a natural cup of coffee that is so fresh.
- Hexeloti Honeyed – Honduras: If you like a buttery, nutty cup of sweet coffee this is a great choice. When I sip it I crave a slice of cheesecake or biscuits and butter. I would serve this to end an evening meal with dessert
- El Mirador – Columbia: This is another medium to dark-type roast. Like the Brazil blend, it is another great choice for that plain cup of black coffee you crave.
See all of the gifts and coffee available at Swell Coffee Co.