This is a promotional post. I was sent product for my review
Holiday Gift Guide Feature
How much do you spend on diapers and wipes each month? If you buy standard brands you are at about $98-$100 and if you buy premium brands you may be spending between $115-$160 a month. What if I told you that you can have a months worth of quality and safe diapers and wipes sent right to your door for only $85.90 shipped? Bundles do save you money and time as you can skip the run to the store as a package gets low.
This Everyday Diaper Care Kit is one of 3 kits I will feature and giveaway throughout my Holiday Gift Guide between now and December! I love that bundles like this save us money and that they contain safe and natural products we use everyday.
About EverydayHappy diapers
- Durable: stretchy waist band and reusable tabs
- Breathable: super-absorbant polymer layer
- Perfectly sized: from NB-size 6 contoured waist and legs
- Waterproof: leakproof, woven diaper guard
- SFI Certified Wood Pulp: harvested from sustainable managed USA forests with chlorine free wood pulp
About EverydayHappy Wipes
- Strong: Stretchy and flexible
- Natural Bamboo Fiber: soft, biodegradable and renewable resource
- Convenient size: travel friendly packaging
- Perfectly moist: aloe vera and Vitamin E stays moist and won’t dry baby’s skin
- Gentle on the skin: unscented with no skin irritating fragrances
What you get in the bundle
- 315-120 diapers depending on the size and stage of your baby (1 month worth)
- 320 count wipes
You can get your first trial bundle free by heading to EverydayHappy and clicking on Start Your Free Trial! Your next monthly kit will follow and you are set up!
1 lucky reader will win a bundle sent to your home (no commitments-just a free diaper/wipe set in your choice of size)! Open to US and ends on 10/30. Good luck