Welcome to the Everyday Selfie Stick Giveaway
Host: Parenting Healthy
As a Blogger, owning a selfie stick comes in handy when trying to capture video when one-handed video is not going to work. You can get up over crowds and have a steadier shot when your hand you use to press record isn’t also holding the phone or device. My Everyday Selfie Stick arrived on a Saturday and on Sunday we were headed to a Seattle Sounders game. If you have never experienced a major league sports game in Seattle then sports pride may be unfamiliar.
The Seattle Sounders fans are some of the best in the country here and I took my selfie stick with me from the Pre 90 and through the end of the game. It performed flawlessly and was so light and easy to record with built in remote!
About the Everyday Selfie Stick
- Double clamp and clip safely and securely holds your phone
- 9″- 44″ Arm reach
- Weighs less than 1 pound
- Made from high quality stainless steel and grip handle made form non-slip foam
- 9 different rotational axis built into the holder
- Built-in wireless bluetooth remote with one-touch start and stop recording
- Rechargeable via USB cord included.
- Comes with carry case
- Connects with iOS 4 and Android 3 or later devices
Learn more and order your Everyday Selfie Stick today at Amazon!
1 lucky reader will win an Everyday Selfie Bluetooth Stick of your own. Just sign up for tips on how to take the best selfies then unlock additional entries. Enter below. Open to US. Ends 5/20. Good luck!