I received product for feature. Opinions are my own! This post may contain affiliate links
I think the PLUSH BAMBOO THROW BLANKET from Cariloha is the softest blanket I have owned, but I cannot get my son and puppies away from it. As soon as I stressed that this is a “quality blanket and please take care of it..” I found him on the couch with dogs all over it.
My son is a blanket nut and we both celebrated the arrival of this soft bamboo blanket, but he could not wait to unravel it and try it out. Once dinner was ready, we looked over and the dogs stole his spot! 1 hour later they were still sound asleep on this blanket. From bedding to blankets, I have switched to bamboo in our home for many reasons.
Benefits of Bamboo Bedding
- Bamboo grows pesticide-free, self-regenerates when cut down
- Keeps you dry, cool, and odor-free
- Twice as soft as cotton
- Every fiber has a built-in thermostat, and Mother Nature turned bamboo’s way down
- Wicks moisture away from your body
- Bamboo saves more trees, regenerates naturally and is one of the most eco-friendly resources on the planetBamboo naturally repels odors and allergens
Because this post is being featured on Earth Day, there is no better time to remind you of bamboo bedding and the benefits of this sustainable fabric.
Yes, bamboo costs a bit more but it will last for years and after gentle washing, unlike cotton that wears down and looses its softness in a short time. When I buy bamboo, I know I won’t have to re-buy for a long time!
Visit Cariloha Bamboo for all bamboo bedding options as well as other home and apparel products they offer. FYI-Owning a bamboo top for summer will be the best purchase you can make for comfort and coolness, I promise!