This is a product review on behalf of Carmex
The dangers of not protecting your lips from the sun
Your skin and lips produce natural oils and every time you lick your lips you remove those oils. That moisture will evaporate and those lips are now left unprotected without the natural oils remaining. Being in the heat and dehydration will assist in this evaporation process and you end up with cracked and dried-out lips.
In the sun, the UV rays damage keratin-producing cells within the skin. To damage that keratin you are damaging your skins layer of protection. It takes an SPF product — even for your lips — like Carmex Moisture Plus to protect that keratin layer. It also covers the new skin cells that are developing underneath.
About Carmex Moisture Plus
- SPF 15
- Contains Aloe & Vitamin E
- 6 fun, limited edition designs
- Clear gloss
In this hot weather we have had this week, my lips are ‘drinking’ up my Carmex Moisture Plus clear gloss. Don’t forget to protect those lips this summer!
Visit Carmex at Mycarmex.com
1 lucky reader will win 4 of the fun designs-Chic, Fab, Adventurous & Whimsical. Enter in the form below. Open to US. Ends 6/6
Similar posts from Parenting Healthy
- Try ACUVUE OASYS and give your eyes the UV protection it needs
- Safely protect you and your child’s skin with Soleil Toujours Sun Care Line
- When the sun disappears for the winter, so does our VitaminD
- Wellness Wednesday: Summer’s Sun and Pool Dangers with Children
Disclosure: Parenting Healthy was supplied a few of the above products. All opinions are 100% my own.