This is a promotional post for BioTerra
Do you take supplements? Those boring bottles of pills to swallow with or without food just became a little more fun. BioTerra has added a bit of personality to your daily supplements. For a brand that obviously likes to have fun, they have worked hard to get through the vigorous process to become Non-GMO project verified. That means these fun herbs have all you are looking for in a natural product.
I am always looking for energy supplements, hence I like to try sleep and restful supplements. I am a horrible sleeper then suffer all day from those effects. It is a bad cycle at times, but when I can find a product not full of chemicals and unnecessary fillers, I am more opt to become a loyal user. BioTerra brings these herbs to you that are not only Non-GMO verified, but natural, vegan and gluten-free. I have had no side-effects, they are easy to swallow and work great. I love the Boing for Energy and use that one most often. The Z-Z-Z for sleep took appropriate time to ease me into feeling I am more restful in the morning. I have yet to try the Shush on my husband (lol).
What can BioTerra offer you?
- ‘Boing’ for Energy – boosts energy without stimulants*
- ‘Z-Z-Z’ for Sleep – relieves occasional sleeplessness and promotes restful sleep*
- ‘Shush’ for Snoring – reduces snoring, improves quality of sleep
- “huh?’ for Mental Focus – boosters for mental clarity and supports concentration*
- ‘belch’ for Digestion – reduces bloating & gas, and relieves stomach discomfort*
- ‘zoom’ for Vision – promotes eye health and supports visual function*
- ‘gahh’ for Stress – mastering everyday stress and is upliftment for men & women*
- ‘zap’ for Immunity – supports immune system & response*
- ‘ahhh’ for Detox – eliminates toxins, is a gentle internal cleansing and supports liver function*.
Do you take supplements?
What supplement do you need most?
Disclosure: Parenting Healthy was provided samples for this post. All opinions are 100% my own.