This is not sponsored. No samples sent.
I have featured Barbara’s products on Parenting Healthy before. My son loves their Puffins cereals. I wanted to help introduce the new Barbara’s Wild Rewards program to you. In this program you can earn rewards with your child by engaging when logged in and completing some learning activities. Use these rewards in various ways to save and be sent merchandise.
How to use Barbara’s Wild Rewards
- Go to https://wildrewards.barbaras.com/
- Click the Join Now button up top
- Enter your name, email and create a password
- Head to your email to verify you are you!
- You are ready to explore and learn. You start with 550 points just for signing up
You can earn by watching short videos, play trivia games, print color activity sheets for the kids, refer a friend, upload a receipt. You and your child will learn a lot about endangered animals as you move through the changing tasks.
Rewards you can earn
- Soft Plush Toy Animal – choose from an endangered puffin, panda or lion (3,500 points)
- Barbara’s Wild Rewards Children’s Activity Book – includes 24-pages filled with fun and educational activities for kids and families to learn about endangered species (2,500 points)
- Official Adoption Certificate – receive a certificate for a virtual symbolic animal adoption for either a puffin, elephant or Arctic fox. For each puffin adoption certificate redeemed, $10 will go towards the Audubon Society’s Project Puffin (up to $25,000 annually) and for each elephant or Arctic fox adoption certificate redeemed, $10 will go to the Defenders of Wildlife (1,500 points)
- Coupon Reward – obtain $2.00 off any participating Barbara’s product (500 points)
1 lucky reader will win a Plush Puffin and 3 boxes of Barbara’s Puffin cereals. Enter below and open to US. Ends on 11/4. Good luck!