This is a promotional post. I was sent product for an honest review
Holiday Gift Guide Feature
With all of the holiday hustle this season, we may not always have the time to create immaculate cookies and treats for the parties and events we need to attend. Knowing a few hacks and then using baking mixes saves time.
Among Friends offers hand-crafted baking mixes that are made with whole grains and are gluten free without gums or fillers. All that was needed for the cookies I made was 2 eggs, 4tbs of unsalted butter and a teaspoon of vanilla. Because I can substitute these ingredients for healthier options like coconut oil and hormone-free eggs I can enjoy these cookies with a little less guilt and serve them to family and friends as well with a few fast and easy hacks.
- Sprinkle red and green sugar crystals or sprinkles on ANY cookie, and it immediately becomes a holiday cookie.
- Smash peppermint ice cream between two gooey Darcy’s Delish Old-Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whip up a batch of “reindeer pops” with Liv’ it Up Chocolate Cake Mix or CJs Double Chocolate Cookies. Insert a few candy cane “antlers” and a candy corn nose.
- Add green M&Ms to the Phil ‘Em Up Chocolate Cranberry cookies, and you have red and green deliciousness.
- Use the gingerbread man cookie cutter with Shane’s Molasses Ginger Cookie mix. Voila!
No one has to know they came in a bag!