Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, April 12th: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Tricia (@mamamarchand) fromMama Marchand’s Nest, Melissa (@Melissa_M80) and little ol’ moi for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so follow me on Twitter (@5crookedhalos) and/or like my Facebook page and watch for my Thursday shout out plea for questions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. Where do you hide things from your kids at?
In my Closet or at my Mom’s!
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers?
A movie or baking..I bake and with my son and he loves it!
3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes (or more!) late??
I can be on time if I really have to, but mostly always late!
4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path “Mom and Pop” cafes or tried and true
national food chains?
I have my favorites, but truly enjoy trying new places.
5. Does your significant other snore? Do YOU snore
I do not snore at all, but my husband does pretty frequently. Especially on his back. I
often pack up to the couch when he has a bad night so my foot doesn’t end up bruised
from kicking him all night 🙂