Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP!
Oh, and remember (pay close attention…this is the important one)…HAVE FUN!
Questions for Friday, February 22nd: (Special thanks to Pam (@trooppetrie) from Troop Petrie, Mrs. E. Schmitz (@emschmitz) from They Call me Mama, Amy (@amy_mcmommy) from Mac or Cheesy and Adrienne (she of the locked Twitter account and no blog) for these 5QF question suggestions! I would love to link you in a future 5QF, so come on over to my community or watch for my Thursday afternoon shout out for questions on Twitter and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)
1. What is a hobby you would love to learn and why?
I would love to learn to play guitar. Not exactly sure why-just always
wanted to learn!
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver?
A gas fill up. I am one of those that tests my empty guage! I hate
stopping for gas. I would like to walk out to the driveway every morning
to a topped off tank!
3. What’s your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out?
I spent almost all my teens and 20’s snowboarding. I love it and have not
been in ages!
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site?
Absolutely not! I would never go on a blind date either-not that trusting!
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose?
My husband and 3 boys!