- One of the first steps to starting a weight loss plan is to take the starting measurements. Use a sheet that you can add to and measure yourself weekly! Measure your weight and with a soft measuring tape-your waist, hips & thighs.
- Take note of how you weighed yourself on day one and repeat that scenario every time you weigh yourself. Weights fluctuate depending on the time of day. Note what you wore and time & make sure all measurement regimens mimic each other each week.
- Take before photos! Hang them visible..put it on your phone. Make sure you have that constant reminder of what you are changing and for whom-you!
- Synchronized dial and LED displays weight quick and easily
- Can view weight from any angle
- Uses 4 high precision GC sensors-huh? For precise weight on contact
- Measures up to 400 lbs (180kg)
- Made of impact-resistant tempered glass
- Built in alarm reminds you to measure your weight daily at the time you set
- Runs on 3AAA batteries (included) and has a low-battery indicator
To learn more or find the scale for purchase for you or as a holiday gift, visit Ozeri Rev Scale on Amazon
This post is part of my Wellness Wednesday segment. If you are a brand and have a product you feel would fit this segment, contact me at erinnsluka@gmail(dot)com
Disclaimer: I was sent the above scale for review. All opinions are 100% my own.