I recently was given a membership to eMeals and thought : “Why Not, maybe it can be a program I will stick with?” I now see myself becoming addicted to using it. My resolution this year is to save money. My husband & I began a New budget. In the past our budget was to pay off small debts. We accomplished that last year and have prevented ourselves from accruing new debt, but we have been spending the extra money like crazy and not saving. It is now time to budget and save! I have now incorporated eMeals into our new budget plan and here is how……
- For about $7 or less a Month, you get a meal plan at a store of your choice and they have a great list of Grocers.
- Every week you are emailed a new Meal Plan
- That new meal plan uses the weeks circular to guide in menu plans so you can shop for items that your store is offering at a low price. From Ad to meals!
- You can choose plans to subscribe: Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner and can change your store Monthly for free.
- You can choose types of Meals: Classic, Vegetarian, Low Fat, Gluten Free,etc….
- You can choose Family size so you have menus that fir your portion needs
- The bottom of the plan is your shopping list with all ingredients listed and the # of meals each ingredient will be needed for.
- You cross out items you already have at home and are left with ONLY what you need to complete your meal plan for the week.
- Many plans also incorporate using larger portion one night and then a recipe for the left overs a different night to save you even more!