Those that follow me know that running has become a new release for me. We have moved and I love that I now live in a decent area to run. I never ran much where I used to live because of the lack of decent paths. Also my son is now in Kindergarten so since he is gone half the day, I can actually leave the house for a run. I was sent the Ozeri 4×3 Runner Digital Pedometer for review and as you may have read from the many other Ozeri products I have reviewed-they have brought forward yet another amazing product! The instructions are perfectly clear and easy to follow. This little device does a lot and so there is a lot to program and save that I cannot think of a more organized way to walk a customer through set up and maintenance the way they did. It comes ready to go-battery and all. You can clip it or hang from any part of you that works best. I can clip mine right to my armband with my music.
There are different modes you can view. The one below shows number of steps, percentage to my goal (based on 1000 steps I set it to for demo) and the time.
- It has 2 modes: Walking and Jogginb
- 7 Recordings: Speed, Distance, Calories, Exercise Time, Fat Burned, Steps to Goal and the dual Walk/Jog Modes
- New 3D Smart Sensor for total accuracy
- Counts up to 1 million Steps
- 30-Day Memoery
- Clock and Timer and an Auto Sleep Mode
- Fully covered under Mfr Warranty